How do I reset the word prediction in TD Snap?
There is currently not an option in TD Snap to reset the word prediction. To reset the word prediction you will need to delete a folder located inside of a hidden system folder. If you have never accessed a hidden folder in Windows, please contact technical support for help with this since deleting the wrong folder can cause the software to fail. If you are comfortable deleting the folder, please follow the steps below.
- Close TD Snap.
- Open File Explorer
- In the address bar type %localappdata%\Packages\TobiiDynavox.Snap_626b2w651dr5w\LocalState\Users\
- Hit Enter to go to the address.
- You will see a bunch of folders named with lots of random numbers, letters, and dashes. Each folder represents a TD Snap user. Since there is not really a way to know which folder represents each user you will need to go into each one of them and follow the next two steps for each.
- Right-click the SwiftKeyDynamicModelsfolder
- Choose Delete
- Close File Explorer and reopen TD Snap