1. Navigate to the tab page you would like to modify.
2. Select the Modify icon in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Page Browser.
5. Select the page you wish to edit and choose Editor.
6.Select the tab area on the page.
7. Select the Properties button on the top left corner of the button. The Properties panel will open.
8. Select the Editbutton next to Actions.
9. Copy this phrase: SpeakText(GetTabLabel(thisObject, GetCurrentTab(thisObject))) and paste it into the Script Editor. It should look like the following illustration.
10. Select the green Done button in the upper right corner of the Script Editor.
11. Select the red X on the Editing Toolbar to exit.
12. Select Yes to save the changes to the page.
13. Select any of the tabs to hear them speak.
Please take a brief survey to help us improve.