How do I Make a Radio Button on a Page or Popup in Compass?
Navigate to the page on which you wish to place a radio button.
1. Select the Settings button on the Toolbar.
2. Select Page Browser, then select the page you wish to edit and choose Editor.
3. Select Label from the Editing Toolbar.
4. Select the Radio Button tool.
5. To draw a radio button on the page, select the area on the page on which you want to place the button, and drag diagonally to draw the button - OR - select a button on the page to change into a radio button.
6. Once satisfied with your changes select File.
7. Then select Save.
8. Then select Exit.