1.To register for a Tobii Dynavox Professionals account, you will need your ownmyTobiiDynavox account.
2. To create your account, please visit myTobiiDynavox.com and follow the instructions.
3. If you are an existing myTobiiDynavox account member, please log in.
4. Once you have logged into your myTobiiDynavox account it will look like this on the My Stuff page. Yours may have more icons if you already have activated some of the features.
5. Select the Professional icon in the More Stuff area. 6.Enter your first and last name, email, company address etc.At the Professional affiliation step, open the list and choose your organization.
If your organization is not there, chooseotherat the end. An email will be sent to the Tobii Dynavox App Request Team with your request.
7. If you do not have a number to enter in the membership number area, any number can be entered. There must be a number or it will not submit.
8. Remember to read and check the box for the agreement at the bottom.
9. Once you have been verified and your account is a Professional account, you can Install Snap, Compass, and Communicator 5.
10. Once approved, the professional icon will move to the My Stuff area.
Let's Get TD Snap
- Select the Snap Icon on your My Stuff page. There you will find lots of information on training, documentation, and information about Pathways.
- Select Snap in the downloads area.
- If you are installing TD Snap on a Windows Computer select the FREE Version for Windows. You will be directed to the Microsoft store Web page. Select the Get the app button to install.
Since the release of version 1.14 you will download the windows version from the downloads area of mytobiidynavox.com
- If you are installing the iPad version, select the Free version for iPad. You will be directed to the iTunes web page. To install directly onto an iPad, visit the App store on the iPad and search for Tobii Dynavox. Install the free one.
- Once the App is installed, walk through the wizard and when prompted enter your mytobiidynavox account information to log into your account. The app will be connected to your professional status and will speak.
Let's Install Compass
To install Compass for Windows
- Select the Compass icon on your My Stuff page.
- Select Compass in the downloads area.
- Select the Compass App for Professionals option.
To install the app on an iPad.
- Access the App store on the iPad.
- Search for Tobii Dynavox Compass.
- Install the Free Compass Connect App.
Once installed, launch the app and enter your mytobiidynavox account information. The professional Status of your account will permit the app to speak.
Let's get a license for Communicator 5!
- Select the Professionals icon.
- Select the Products tab
- In the section for Communicator, click on the generate License key to receive your License.
Note: Write down or copy and paste your key in an email or to a word document – you will need it later to license your software.
Let's Download Communicator 5
- From the My stuff account page, select the Communicator icon.
- Select Communicator 5 in the downloads area.
- Open "Select an installer' and choose a language.
- Select Download Software.
- Once Communicator 5 has installed, you will find it on your Desktop. Click on the Communicator 5 icon to complete the install.
- When you open Communicator 5, click on the“License Manager” button.
- You will now be prompted to enter the license key you were given. Enter in your license keyand hit“Enter”.
- Congratulations, you are now ready to start using theTobii Dynavox Communicator software!