How to Edit a Button to Open an Application within Compass for iPad
1. Launch Compass.
2. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen. A dialog will open with two options: Modify or Settings. Select the Settingsbutton.
3. Select Editor.
4. Select the button that you would like to use to launch your application.
5. Change the button Label to the Desired Application Name (ex. Pandora).
6. Choose a symbol to help Identify the button (ex. a music note).
7. Select in the Actions field. The Script Editor will open.
8. Delete existing actions, if any.
9. In the Search Field (Top Left Corner), type "openapp".
10. Choose OpenApplication(appNameString)
11. Select Available Apps.
12. Select the desired application (ex. Pandora).
13. Select the green Select button.
14. Select Done.
15. Select the Green Check Mark.
16. Select the button you just modified and your application (ex. Pandora) should launch.
Please take a brief survey to help us improve.