Note: If you want to export a page to myDynaVox, you must be connected to the Internet and logged in to your MyDynaVox account.
1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Edit Button at the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Page Browserfrom the Settings menu, and browse for the page you want to export. (Do not select it yet.)
Note: Use the arrow button (circled in the illustration above) to move up through the layers of folders. Select a folder to open it and display the pages inside.
3. Select Manage
at the top right corner of the screen. A button bar will open.
4. Select the page you want to export. A blue check mark will appear on the selected page.
5. Select Export
on the button bar.
The Select a Destination Directoryscreen will open.
6. Navigate to and select the destination to which you want to export the page.Note: If you are exporting a page to myDynaVox, navigate up to the top layer of folders and select mydvx:\.
7. Select the green Select
button at the top right corner of the screen. The Enter Export File Name
dialog will open.
8. Use the onscreen keyboard to enter the name of the file you are exporting.
9. Select OK
10. Select the green Done
button at the top right corner of the screen to return to the Page Browser.