1. Open the page with the button or other object you want to measure.
2. Select the Settings button in the toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen, then Settings.
3. From the Settings menu, select Editor.
4. From the Editing Toolbar, select the drop down arrow next to Select, then select Measure.
5. Select the object you want to measure. A window will open with the object's measurements. Use the drop-down menu to choose points, inches, centimeters, or millimeters as the unit of measurement.
Please take a brief survey to help us improve.