TD Snap is not speaking even though I am logged into a Professional account.
Note: Some of the images may not be representative of the current software as the software has changed and improved through the years
If you have a Professional account, you are provided with speaking capabilities. This is called a speech token, to use on (1)one TD Snap app at a time.
In order to manage which App is using the Token follow these steps.
- Log into your mytobiidynavox.com account via a web browser.
- Select the TD Snap icon on the My stuff page.
- Select the devices tab to view the devices connected to your account.
- Locate the device that is using the complimentary speech Token and detach it or deactivate it. If deactivated the iPad or Windows app will remain connected to the account but will not receive the speech capabilities Token. If detached it will not be connected to the account anymore and will not be using the speech capabilities Token.
- Once detached or deactivated the Speech token will be available to another App. On the iPad or Windows TD Snap App access the Settings menu , select the User area and log into your mytobiidynavox.com account. If already logged in, log off then on again. Once logged in you will have received the speech token and the icon on your account page will show complimentary.
- If you are not sure which to do, deactivate or detach, use the detach. You can always reconnect the TD Snap app at another time.