Edit an instructor's profile
Please note this article applies only to District subscription accounts.
If you are an instructor with admin privileges, you can edit an instructor’s profile information - change the instructor’s name, username, password, profile picture, access level, and/or email address. You can also assign students to the instructor.
- Select Admin > Instructor Roster Management.
- Select the ID link for the instructor whose profile you want to edit.
The Instructor Profilewill open.
- Select the Edit Profile link.
The Edit Instructor Profile dialog will open.
Make your changes to the instructor’s profile.
Note: You can either type in a new password for the instructor, or select Reset - the new password will then be automatically generated and emailed to the instructor.
- Save and Close - The dialog will close, and a message will appear at the top of the page indicating that the profile has been successfully changed.
- Save and Continue - A new screen will open, enabling you to assign students to the instructor.
Simply select the Student IDcheck boxes of the students you want to assign to the instructor - then select Add Selected. When you have finished adding students, select Finish and Close.