Please note this article applies only to Professional and District subscription accounts.
Managing a student's IEP goals is easy - at any time, you can edit an IEP goal or objective, delete it, or archive or reactivate an archived goal...
- Select Students > Student Management. The Student Management page will open.
- Select the Student IDlink of the student whose IEP goals you want to edit. The Student Profile page will open.
- Select IEP Goals. Show Active Goals, the default view, will display all of the student’s active IEP goals.
Note: To expand the goal to see its objectives, select the small triangle to the left of the goal (circled in the illustration below.)
Edit an Existing Goal or Objective
- Select the Manage Goal button to the right of the goal/objective you want to edit. (See the illustration below.)
The Manage Goal dialog will open.
- Make your changes to the student’s IEP goal and edit, delete, or add objective(s).
Note:To delete an objective, select the red "X" to the right of the objective (circled in the illustration above).
- Select Save & Close.
Delete or Archive an IEP Goal
- Select the Delete Goal button to the right of the goal you want to delete or archive.
The Delete/Archive Goal dialog will open.
- Select Delete Goal to permanently delete the goal or Archive Goal to temporarily remove it from the student’s IEP goals.
Note: An archived goal will always be available and can be reactivated at any time.
Reactivate an Archived Goal
- From the Student Profile page, select IEP Goals.
- From the drop-down list, select Show Archived Goals.
- Select the Reactivate Goal button to the right of the IEP goal you want to reactivate. (See the illustration above.) The Reactivate Goal dialog will open.
- Select Reactivate.