How do I create a new profile on the I-13 and I -16 within the Eye tracking Settings Software?
How do I create a new profile on the I-13 and I-16 within the Eye tracking Settings Software?
- Open Eye Tracking Settings from the desktop.
- Select the Create new profile button.
- Select Yes to continue or No to cancel.
- Give the new profile a name.
- Select the Next button.
- Position the user so that the two dots, representing the user’s eyes, are in the center of the box shown on screen. The calibration process will start when the right dot blinks at the user.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for performing a calibration.
- Check out the Calibration Results.
- Select Close to accept the calibration.