How do I find premade activities in Boardmaker Online?
Boardmaker Online allows you to search for thousands of ready-made activities. These activities can be used as-is or edited to meet your specific needs.
Why? Using ready-made activities can save you time and give you fresh ideas for using Boardmaker with your students.
To search for activities:
- Click the magnifying glass icon on the toolbar within your Boardmaker Online account.
- Type a search term into the text box that opens and Enter.
- Use the filters in the Narrow Your Results column to focus your search. Scroll down to view and add additional filters.
- NOTE: If you would like to capture student performance data from assigned activities, select Performance Enabled activities which is identified with an icon of a computer monitor with a “P” inside. You can also find performance tracking activities by selecting Interactive with Performance as you narrow your search.
- To view an activity within the results, click the activity name or thumbnail view.
- Use the tools on the blue toolbar above the activity to add the activity to your My Activities, preview (Play), Send to a Friend, or to Add a copy of the activity to your own Playlist.
- Use the back arrow to return to your search landing page.
- If added to your Activities List, the activity can be found in your My Activities list and may be managed there to play, print, assign, organize, or edit.