How do I launch a program from a button in Boardmaker Version 6?
Creating a Shortcut
- Locate the program you want to launch in Windows Explorer (or using My Computer).
- Right-click on the desired program or file icon and select Create Shortcut from the pop-up menu. program
- Drag (or copy) the shortcut you created into the SDP Externalsfolder. This folder can usually be found along the following path: C:\Program Files\Boardmaker with SD Pro\SDP Externals.
- Create a button that will be used to launch the application or file and assign it the Launch Applicationaction (Cool Stuff tab).
- Select the shortcut you created In the dialog box that appears,
- Click on OK.
- Close the Button Actions dialog when you finish editing it.
Note: Only shortcuts placed in the SDP Externalsfolder can be selected.