How do I pair a symbol and a word together in a symbolate button in Boardmaker Version 6?
- Double-click above the word (where a symbol would be) to open the Symbolate Candidates dialog.
- Click the Add New Symbol button. This will open a special version of the Symbol Finder.
- Search for the symbol that you would like to pair with the word (shown in the Label field).
- Click the OK button when you have located the appropriate symbol.
- Click the OK button. The newly paired symbol will appear in the symbolate button. This new word-symbol pairing will be remembered by the program for future use.
Open success Modal