How to save and share pagesets using MyTobiiDynavox.com:
The person receiving the address needs to add the shared pageset to their myTobiidynavox account:
- Create a backup of the pageset – save it to myTobiidynavox (from the Backup/Restore page in Compass).
- Open your myTobiidynavox account on your computer
- Select Compass icon then Pagesets
- Find the desired pageset, and select the Share link.
- On the next page, select “Share a copy"
- Enter the e-mail address of a person and then choose Add.
- The e-mail address will appear below that field – you can add other addresses if you want to send it to more than one person. When finished adding addresses, select the Share button.
***MAKE SURE*** that you are logged in to your myTobiidynavox account – shown at the bottom of the Backup/Restore page. If it says “Sign in”, then do so using your username or e-mail and password from myTobiidynavox. If it says “Sign out”, then make sure you are using the proper credentials.
- Open myTobiiDynavox.com on a computer, and log in to your account.
- You should see a 1 in the Orange notifications icon. Select that, and accept the shared pageset.
- Once the pageset has been accepted into your myTobiidynavox account, then you can Restore the pageset on another device or app by using the “Restore from myTobiidynavox” button on the Backup/Restore page.