If you are in full screen mode, follow the instructions below. If you are not in full screen mode and the windows icon is visible, go directly to step 2.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen to bring up the Action Center.
- Click Search and hit the search window so that the keyboard appears.
- Type "Snipping Tool" and click the icon that appears.
- Hit the New button in the Snipping Tool windows and then make a selection by drawing a box around what you want to capture.
- Save your screenshot by hitting the Save icon.