Individual activity usage report
Please note this article applies only to Professional and District subscription accounts.
You can generate a report that includes the complete details of each individual activity played by your students during any specified time period. The report will show:
- A chart displaying the total number of minutes the activity has been played during the specified time period.
- A table showing the author of the activity, and, within the specified time period, the number of students that have played the activity, the total number of sessions that all students have had playing the activity, and the total number of minutes ("time on task") that the activity has been played in all sessions by all students.
Note: Mousing over the any bar on the chart will open a window with detailed activity usage.
To generate an individual activity utilization report:
- Select Students > My Students Usage Monitoring. The Usage Monitoring page will open.
- Select the Activities tab.
- Select an activity from the drop-down list.
- Select the Start Date field. A calendar will open with the current date highlighted.
- Select a start date for the report.
- Select the End Date field.
- From the calendar that opens, select an end date for the report.
Note: Click Reset to clear the start and end dates.
- Select Run.