Instructional levels - district subscriptions
Please note this article applies only to District subscription accounts and to instructors with organization admin privileges
To help you organize your students and assign activities appropriate to each student, you can define instructional levels. You can organize each student by grade, or you can customize the instructional levels in such a way as to be more meaningful to your instructional plan.
Tip: It's a good idea to set up your instructional levels prior to adding students to your account.
- Select your account name at the top of the page.
- Select Admin > Account Settings > Instructional Level Settings.
The Instructional Level Settings page will open.
Define your own instructional levels or select a template.
Use a Template
- Select a template from the Template drop-down list.
The Instructional Levels Settings page will populate. (Examples shown below are for the grade level template.)
INSTRUCTIONAL LEVELS PAGE (TOP)
INSTRUCTIONAL LEVELS PAGE (BOTTOM)
- To add another instructional level, select Add Another Level at the bottom of the page, and in the text box, enter the name of the instructional setting you would like to use.
- Continue adding (or deleting) as many instructional levels as you need.
- When you are finished, select Update.
Define your own Instructional Levels
- In the Template drop-down list, select No Template Selected.
- In the Level Label text box, enter a name for your custom levels.
- In the Level 1text box, type the name of the first instructional setting you would like to use.
- Select Add Another Level.
- In the Level 2 text box, type the name of the second instructional setting you would like to use.
- Continue adding as many instructional levels as you need.
- Select Update. Your instructional level settings will be saved.