1. Navigate to the keyboard on which you want a Caps Lock button.
2. Select the Modify button at the top right corner of your screen.
3. On the dialog that opens, select Settings to open the Settings menu.
4. Select Editor from the Settings menu.
4. Select the button you wish to make a Caps Lock button.
5. Select the Properties button in the top-left corner of the button.
6. Go into the Script Editor by selecting the box beside Actions.
7. Do an action search for the word Toggle.
8. Find the action Toggle Key Modifier and select it.
9. From the Choose Value dialog that opens, select Caps Lock - then select OK.
10. Select Done.