The orange lights are lit when the device is overheated. So if your device has shut down with the orange lights lit you will not be able to boot the device again until it has cooled down.
To avoid overheating your device:
1.Make sure that the fan on the back of the unit is not obstructed.
2.Make sure that the unit is not near any heat source such as a radiator, space heater or stove
If this continues to be a problem:
1.Open C-Series Hardware Options (Start > Control panel > C-Series Hardware Options)
2.Click Temperature control
3.If the Device usage options are enabled click Portable
Please take a brief survey to help us improve.