NavBar Pageset - How To Additional Buttons To The Topics Section
1) Open NavBar in Compass to the Topics section and choose a topic. Click the settings Gear.
2) In Settings, choose Editor
3) Choose the section tab you want to put the button under. Click the first button on the page
4) In the task bar, choose Edit, then choose Select Parent.
5) This will put a border around the whole page. Look for the Round Circle with the 4 arrows at the bottom right of the page.
Click the bottom of the 4 arrows and scroll down the page to where you will add a new button
6) This is where you would add a new button
7) Go to the menu, choose Standard, then Standard again in the Sub Menu
8) To create a new button, drag your finger on the screen from the top left to the bottom right. This will create the button.
9) You can now add the new content.
Choose File > Save.