- Open the symbol finder.
- Search for the symbol you want to add.
- Press the Tab key to move to the Alternate Symbol Names field.
- Press the Backspace or Delete key to remove the symbol text.
- Click the button that will receive the additional symbol by using the Placement Cursor or click and drag out a marquee box that will determine the size and position of the additional symbol.
- Click the Add To button to confirm the symbol addition.
Note: The new symbol is added to the button on top of the previous symbol. Add another symbol or click on the Pointer Tool to resize and re-position the symbol you just added.