NavBar Pageset - Editing and Adding Scripts
The pre-made scripts can easily be personalized to better meet an individual's communication needs. You can change messages, reorder the messages, add messages, and personalize the images used for the person and/or communication partner. Each topic also includes three additional blank scripts and one of each type that you can use to create a new script.
You are not limited to the script pages provided in the topic. Additional scripts of any type can be created and link to the Scripts menu page as necessary.
1. Select the Settings button on the Toolbar.
2. Select Page Browser.
3. Navigate to the NavBar Pageset.
7. Select the script page to edit. Then select Open.
9. Select Page Browser.
10. Select the page you are going to edit.
11. Select Editor.
12. Select the button to edit.
14. Select the Labelfield, and type the new text to appear on the button.
Repeat steps 14 & 15 for all of the buttons to edit. Select the tabs to make changes to the other pages (if any.)
19. Select a symbol or image to use.
20. Select the green Select button at the top right corner of the screen.
21. Select File, then Save, then Exit.