How do I add a recorded preview to a button in Boardmaker Version 6?
- Double-click the button to which you want to assign a Recorded Preview. The Button Actions dialog will appear.
Note: You must have a sound card with a microphone or a built-in microphone to use this feature.
- Select Recorded Preview in the Action Menu list.
- Click the Record a New Sound button to use a microphone to record the preview.
- Click the Select Sound from Computer button to use a pre-recorded sound. If you choose this option, a navigation window will appear allowing you to locate and import the desired sound.
Note: A preview message should be only one or two words. Long previews can slow scanning and button access. If you select the Record a New Sound option, the Record Sound box will appear.
- Click the Record button and speak the preview message into the microphone.
- Click the Stop button (previously the Record button) to stop recording.
- Click OK when you are finished recording.
- Type a descriptive name for your recorded preview.
- Click OK.
- The Recorded Preview action and the recording name now appear in the Assigned Actions list.
Note: Click OK when you are finished editing the button.