How do I change the symbol/label location for a selected button or group of buttons in TD Snap?
Note: Some of the images may not be representative of the current software as the software as changed and improved through the years
How do I change the symbol/label location for a selected button or group of buttons?
- In the editor, select the buttons or buttons to be modified.
- Select the Button editing panel tab.
- Select Style, then scroll down to the bottom to find the Button Layout setting.
- Select the arrow icon changed for the selected button(s).
- Select the Match Page Set Setting switch to toggle it Off. When the switch is Off, changing this setting will only affect the selected button(s).
6. Select the desired symbol location option from the list provided.Note: To change the default symbol/label setting for the entire page set, refer to the KB article,How do I change the default symbol/label location for the page set?.