How Do I Delete a Folder in the Page Browser in Compass?
Note: Deleting a folder will also delete any pages contained in that folder.
1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen. A dialog will open with two options: Modify or Settings. Select the Settingsbutton.
3. Navigate to the folder that contains the folder you wish to delete. (Do not select it yet.)
4. Select the Manage button at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Select the folder you wish to Delete.
6. Select the red trash can icon at the top of the screen.
7. Select Yes at the prompt.
8. Select the green Done button at the top right corner of the screen.