How to make a Shutdown device button for an I-Series device or Windows computer with Compass version 2.6 and above
Windows platforms now support shutdown from within Compass using a Macro. Once the Macro is created you can put the Macro on a button to perform the shutdown. This is for Windows Only.
6. Select the Blue New Macro option
7. Enter ShutdownDevice in the Macro Properties box in the Name field. Use a Capital S and a capital D in the word device. There are no spaces
9. Select the Green done button twice and select Back.
10. Exit the editor and save if prompted.
2. Modify the dashboard to enable this button to be shown. (this is only if you are using the all Access dashboard page)
4. Select the X in the upper right corner to close the modify process.
7. Select the Actions field. In the Script editor, open the arrow next to Favorites to expose all options. Choose the Macros option.
10. Select Done.
11. Select Exit and Yes to save.